Tile and Grout
Tile and Grout
We also specializes in cleaning hard surface floors including tile & grout.
Tile and grout are notoriously difficult to clean. Every homeowner (and business owner!) knows that regular mopping, home tile cleaners and home grout cleaning methods just don't do the trick, especially if you're trying to eliminate stubborn dirt that has settled on tile surfaces or deep into grout lines. Dirt build up is making your tiles look dull, and causes grout to darken and appear discolored. Home methods can't get all the built-up, ground-in dirt in hard-to-reach places. Dirt trapped in the pores of tile and grout is difficult to remove with home cleaning.
Here is an outline of our 8 step process:
- Pre-Inspection – Our service technician will inspect your particular area of concern as well as noting tile and grout construction and soil condition. Your technician will also advise you of any possible permanent staining.
- Dry Soil Removal – Our cleaning technician will thoroughly remove dry soil in the areas to be cleaned.
- Pre-Spray and Pre-Spot Areas – We pretreat for more effective soil and spot removal.
- Pre-Agitation Tile and Grout – This step will agitated by hand or rotary machine depending on soil level to further loosen area soil.
- Extract and Rinse – Once the soil has been loosened, our state-of-the-art truck mount cleaning unit will thoroughly flush the soil from your tile and grout.
- Neutralize Tile and Grout – Only pH balanced solutions are used so there is no sticky residue left behind. This treatment is used as a rinse or applied after the rinse depending on soil condition.
- Speed Dry – High velocity air movers are placed to speed dry your tile and grout.
- Post-Inspection – Our technician will review the cleaning results with you to insure that your expectations have been met or exceeded.